Policosanol is the generic term for a natural mixture of long-chain alcohols extracted from plant waxes. It is used as a nutritional supplement to support the health of the Cardiovascular system. Krill oil is an extract prepared from a species of antarctic krill, Euphausia Superba. Two of the most important nutrients in krill oil are phospholipid-derived fatty acids (PLFA), mainly phosphatidylcholine products and astaxanthin which gives krill oil its distinct deep red colour.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use before purchase. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Policosanol Krill Oil Plus
- May assist blood circulation
- Aids, assists and helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- Supports/helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function